1. Supplier identification
a. This website is operated by Wooolly.
a. Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfillment.
b. If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services.
c. You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
e. We may disclose your personal data only when:
-we sell our business.
– we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights or personal safety of persons.
3. Complaints // Returns // Right to cancel
a. Always check the condition of the goods immediately upon receipt. Any complaints about the condition of the goods can be reported within 2 days after receipt via firstname.lastname@example.org.
b. For business purchases a different return policy applies than for consumers.
c. You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within seven days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods.
d. If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost and risk, as soon as possible once you have canceled your order.
e. Please put the return item carefully in its orginal packing and clearly state your order number. Items which are not packaged carefully or arrive damaged, unfortunately cannot be credited.
f. We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
g. Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the order, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you directly after receiving and checking the returned goods. We charge a 10% handling fee for returns, which we will deduct from the amount that is refunded to you.
h. You will not have any right to cancel a purchase if it is made to your specifications (eg different size or color) or if it is clearly personalised.
a. All notices you send us must be sent to the contact details on this site (www.wooolly.com). We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when making a purchase. (Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an email is sent or three days after the date of posting of any letter.) In providing the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that the email was sent to the specified email address of the addressees.
b. We are not responsible for the effects of a wrong address filled in when your order.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
a. Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Wooolly and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this website.
b. You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this website.
c. You are specifically restricted from all of the following
– publishing any website material in any other media;
– selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any website material;
– publicly performing and/or showing any website material;
– using this website in any way that is or may be damaging to this website;
– using this website in any way that impacts user access to this website;
– using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the website, or to any person or business entity;
– engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website;
– using this website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
6. Limitation of liability
In no event shall Wooolly, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Wooolly, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.